If you want to self-inject steroids for sale testosterone for a cycle or Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) but don’t know where to start, we can help. If you don’t know where or how to give yourself an injection, we can help. Check out our step-by-step guide; we’ll tell you everything you need to know to give the shot.
Make sure you know what you’re doing and why you’re doing it before you take the shot. You need to know what and how much you are injecting. Ensure your mind and tools are ready before you try to give yourself a testosterone shot.
If you’re nervous and afraid of needles, remember that the first one will hurt the most. But the rest will be much simpler and easier.
Make sure everything is ready and set up before you start a shot.
You’ll need a:
- bottle of testosterone
- Few alcohol pads
- Not many cotton balls or bandages
- A syringe (1-3 mL is enough).
Steroids for sale: Where to Buy Testosterone
You can buy injectable Testosterone at Beligas Pharmaceuticals’ official website. You need one needle for drawing and one needle for injecting. For a single shot, you need two needles. To make getting the medicine out of the bottle easier, you’ll need a drawing needle (18-21 gauge) that is thicker and has a bigger hole. The second thing is an injection needle that will be used to give the shot. This is a thinner needle with a smaller hole (22-23 gauge). It hurts less when the needles are thinner.
Also, make sure that the injections given intramuscularly go right into the muscles. So, the injection needle needs to be at least an inch long. If you weigh more than 90 kg (200 lbs), for example, you will need a 1.5-inch needle.
Like with any other injection, make sure that all the parts are clean and sealed. Don’t use them more than once. Throw them away if you’re finished using them. Make sure you put the needles in a sharps container when you throw them away. The point is to try to keep as much as possible clean. Don’t share or reuse needles.
The same goes for your medicine:
- Never give it to someone else or follow their instructions.
- Don’t use testosterone which has been around for too long.
- Keep it in the right place with the right temperature.
- Do not leave it where children or pets can access it.
When you are ready to self-inject testosterone, ensure you have everything you need. First, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with enough water and soap that kills germs. Clean the things and surfaces you are going to use. Always keep in mind that cleanliness and disinfecting are your best friends. You want to cut down on the chances of getting sick as much as possible. Because of this, we can’t even talk about the idea of reusing needles or syringes, just like we can’t do that with injections in general.
Then, clean the top of the bottle of medicine. Use a pad with alcohol for that. Let the alcohol dry out completely before you use the bottle. Then, use another clean alcohol pad to carefully wipe the spot where you’re going to give the injection. Let them both dry all the way. You wouldn’t want any alcohol to get into your medicine or your body.
Understand Your Medics
Before you give yourself an injection, make sure you know how often, how much, and how much to give. It’s important to know what it is and why you should use it in the first place.
When we talk about testosterone, it’s important to remember that it comes in many different forms. All of them have to be given intramuscularly, but they are all different. Among other things, they have different esters (hence, different administration frequencies). They also come in different concentrations (hence, you need different amounts of solution). You decide how often to inject based on the ester, and the amount of solution you inject depends on how much testosterone is in the solution and how much you need.
Steroids for sale: How to Make Injections Less Painful?
You can do many things to avoid or lessen PIPs (Post Injection Pains). But you should know that people who are just starting are more likely to feel pain. That’s because the muscles haven’t been injected before, and most of the time, it’s because of bad injection techniques. In any case, the pains are likely to go away over time.
What you can do is:
- Heat the medicine before injecting it.
- When giving an injection, relax your muscles.
- Before you shoot up, take a hot shower.
- Don’t inject into muscles that hurt (from activity or previous injections).
- Change to longer testosterone esters because short ones hurt more.
- Lessen the amount of testosterone in your body because high levels are likely to hurt.
- Slowly inject 1 mL, which should take about 30 seconds.
- Don’t give yourself more than 2 mL per shot.
- Before and after the shot, massage the area where it will be given.
- After an injection, put on ice or lidocaine creams.
Steroids for sale: How to Give Yourself Testosterone Shots?
Prepare the needle.
- First, you must, of course, get the syringe ready. Before you do that, you should follow the other suggestions. Don’t forget to wash your hands and clean everything around you (massaging the spot, taking a hot shower, warming up the solution, etc.)
- Use an alcohol swab to clean the cap of the testosterone bottle. Let it dry.
- Place the drawing needle on the syringe (thicker).
- Fill the syringe barrel with air to the same level as the amount of medicine you want to use.
- Put the needle through the top of the bottle and push the air in. It helps you draw better.
- Turn the bottle upside down and fill the syringe with the liquid until you reach the mark you need.
- Remove the needle, lower the bottle down, and replace it with a small needle.
- To get all the air bubbles out of the syringe, flick it while holding it, so the tip faces up.
- Once you’ve made sure there are no more air bubbles, push down on the plunger.
- Slowly push it until a tiny drop comes out of the needle’s tip.
- Make sure there’s no air inside and ready your syringe for injection.
Proceed to the Actual Injection
- So, you have everything you need to give yourself an intramuscular injection of testosterone. Again, start by making sure the skin is clean. Wipe the area around the injection and let it dry completely to kill bacteria and lower the risk of infection.
- Hold the syringe like a dart above the spot with your dominant hand, which is the one you use to write. Don’t try to inject yourself from any other angle. Don’t push down on the plunger. You shouldn’t even touch it yet.
- At the same time, stretch the skin around the injection site with your other hand. Spread the skin with your index finger and thumb to make it tight. It makes it easier and less painful for the needle to go through the skin.
- Put the needle into your skin while holding it like a dart. Do it all in one quick, continuous move. You must get to the muscles. So, for IM (intramuscular) injections, you need needles that are at least 1 inch long and usually 1.5 inches long.
- Before you give the shot, you need to pull the plunger back a bit. Examine the syringe to see if there is blood entering. If it did, you’ve hit a vein. You need to remove the needle and put it back in a different place. If you don’t draw blood, you’re ready to inject.
- To give the testosterone, you have to push down on the plunger. But take your time. As said, you should be able to inject 1 mL in about 30 seconds. Give the full amount that is in the syringe.
After the shot
- Get rid of the needle. To avoid pain, pulling the needle out at the same angle you put it in is important.
- Use an alcohol swab to press on the injection site as you take it off. This will keep the needle from pulling the skin off when it is pulled out. This can hurt even more.
- If the point where the needle went in is bleeding, use a sterile cotton ball or a bandage. Leave it alone until it stops bleeding.
- Put the needles in a trash can designed for sharp things. Throw out everything you used to give the injection.
For a few minutes, rub the area you injected steroids for sale. Could use ice or special creams to numb the area where the shot will be given.